This machine is designed to cut granite blocks into strips using a vertical disc giant.
The machine is composed of two vertical columns joined by the connecting beam on which the bridge slides. The raising / lowering movements of the beam along the columns takes place by means of bronze cursors that slide along two machined and rectified channels.
The spindle bridge consists of a special steel beam with a very thick closed section which housed special guides in an oil bath.
Both the cutting and the movement of the spindle bridge are programmed and controlled by a PLC which guarantees maximum precision throughout the machine path.
To keep normal the dimensions of the machine and, at the same time, guarantee a width
useful work equal to 3000 mm, the vertical disc increases the cutting stroke inside the
• Diameter of the vertical disk 3000 mm
• Vertical disc spindle motor power 75 kW
• Vertical beam movement motor power 2.2 kW
• Cross beam movement motor power 1.5 kW
• Disc carriage movement motor power 3 kW
• Vertical movement speed cm / 1 '0-25
• Transverse movement speed cm / 1 '0-25
• Useful cutting width 230 cm
• Useful cutting length 300 cm
• Useful cutting height 125 cm
• Water consumption lt / 1 '200
• Total installed power 82 kW
Motorized trolley with prismatic wheels
Prismatic guide L = 4700 mm.
Nr. 6 poles L = 1070 mm.
Shipment: 1 container 40’ OT