AMS PT tech Group is the world's leading company in the trade of used and refurbished machinery for granite and marble processing.
We buy machines from companies that are insolvent, have ceased trading or have upgraded their equipment.
The machine is cleaned/greased/lubricated and tested.
In order to prevent certain malfunction or breakages, we repair or substitute defective parts.
A dry test is then carried out on all moving parts and customers may attend this testing.
The main advantage to customer is the low budget required by this option (only 20%-25% of a new machine price), which is also very convenient for countries with high import duties.
Machine is completely dismantled and:
- Sandblasted with quartz sand
- Treated with anti-rust primer
- Painted with original color (or other color on request)
- Mechanically milled when required
- Replacement of worn out parts (like ball bearings, cables, etc.)
- Marked at junction points for easy re-assembly
- Video recording of all tests, which simulate working operations.
Machines are shipped by open-top containers, duly secured by means of steel ropes.
For most machines we have full documentation, such as:
- Foundation drawings
- Electrical drawings
- Instruction manuals
Our technicians can give assistance on installation of machinery, start up and staff training in the buyer's own factory.
We can also provide technical assistance and supply spare parts.